Blem 100 Round Case Gauges
• THIS IS A BLEMISHED GAUGE. The gauge holes are in-spec but the surface can have dings, scratches, machining and engraving errprs. Photo is not actual gauge. Limited supply-- check back if the caliber you want is not shown. Price varies by gauge.
"Light Blems" are almost indistinguishable from new gauges. You have to look carefully or know where it is to spot the blem. "Heavy Blems" usually have holes re-reamed, larger dents, missing finish or rough areas. The gauge holes will test OK.
10 day no-hassle return on blems. If you don't like it, let us know, send it back and we'll refund your purchase.
Check listings for regular gauges and FAQ for information about which gauges are right for you
Blems are factory-marked as such.
• FASTEST WAY TO GAUGE AMMO - Easy to spot bad rounds
• DESIGNED TO WORK WITH 100 ROUND AMMO BOXES - Once you load the gauge, flip your rounds right into the box with no more handling and head to the range!
• CNC MACHINED AND REAMED WITH SAAMI SPEC CHAMBER REAMERS
• MADE AND INVENTED IN USA WITH A US PATENT TO PROVE IT.
Case Gauge FAQs
Click here for Case Gauge FAQs